Survey on physicians' knowledge and attitudes towards clinical practice guidelines at the Mexican Institute of Social Security
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 768–774, August 2011
How to Cite
Constantino-Casas, P., Medécigo-Micete, C., Millán-Gámez, Y. K., Torres-Arreola, L. d. P., Valenzuela-Flores, A. A., Viniegra-Osorio, A., Echevarría-Zuno, S. and Sandoval-Castellanos, F. J. (2011), Survey on physicians' knowledge and attitudes towards clinical practice guidelines at the Mexican Institute of Social Security. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 768–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01710.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!