Survey on physicians' knowledge and attitudes towards clinical practice guidelines at the Mexican Institute of Social Security
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 768–774, August 2011
How to Cite
Constantino-Casas, P., Medécigo-Micete, C., Millán-Gámez, Y. K., Torres-Arreola, L. d. P., Valenzuela-Flores, A. A., Viniegra-Osorio, A., Echevarría-Zuno, S. and Sandoval-Castellanos, F. J. (2011), Survey on physicians' knowledge and attitudes towards clinical practice guidelines at the Mexican Institute of Social Security. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 768–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01710.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!