Dealing with systems and understanding contexts: what it might mean to be a ‘good health care practitioner’
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Philosophy of Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 964–969, October 2011
How to Cite
Duncan, P. and Stephenson, A. (2011), Dealing with systems and understanding contexts: what it might mean to be a ‘good health care practitioner’. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 964–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01731.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 14 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!