The philosopher's task: value-based practice and bringing to consciousness underlying philosophical commitments
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Philosophy of Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 999–1001, October 2011
How to Cite
Hutchinson, P. (2011), The philosopher's task: value-based practice and bringing to consciousness underlying philosophical commitments. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17: 999–1001. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01744.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!