Observation of health technologies after their introduction into clinical practice: a systematic review on data collection instruments
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1163–1169, December 2012
How to Cite
Varela-Lema, L., Ruano-Ravina, A. and Cerdá Mota, T. (2012), Observation of health technologies after their introduction into clinical practice: a systematic review on data collection instruments. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 1163–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01751.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!