Electronic health record adoption and health information exchange among hospitals in New York State
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1156–1162, December 2012
How to Cite
Abramson, E. L., McGinnis, S., Edwards, A., Maniccia, D. M., Moore, J., Kaushal, R. and with the HITEC investigators (2012), Electronic health record adoption and health information exchange among hospitals in New York State. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 1156–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01755.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!