Medication safety: using incident data analysis and clinical focus groups to inform educational needs
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 30–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Hesselgreaves, H., Watson, A., Crawford, A., Lough, M. and Bowie, P. (2013), Medication safety: using incident data analysis and clinical focus groups to inform educational needs. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01763.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!