Institution at which the work was carried out: Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, Adelaide, South Australia 5046, Australia.
Timeliness in discharge summary dissemination is associated with patients' clinical outcomes
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 76–79, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, J. Y. Z., Yong, T. Y., Hakendorf, P., Ben-Tovim, D. and Thompson, C. H. (2013), Timeliness in discharge summary dissemination is associated with patients' clinical outcomes. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 76–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01772.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication: 10 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!