Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest, sources of financial support, corporate involvement, etc. for each author.
Safe surgery: how accurate are we at predicting intra-operative blood loss?
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 100–105, February 2013
How to Cite
Solon, J. G., Egan, C. and McNamara, D. A. (2013), Safe surgery: how accurate are we at predicting intra-operative blood loss?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 100–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01779.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication: 21 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!