How do practising clinicians and students apply newly learned causal information about mental disorders?
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 112–117, February 2013
How to Cite
de Kwaadsteniet, L., Kim, N. S. and Yopchick, J. E. (2013), How do practising clinicians and students apply newly learned causal information about mental disorders?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 112–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01781.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication: 28 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!