First author: Wei Zhou. Professor in Health Policy and Management. Studying at Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology and working at Department of Maternal and Children Health and Community Health, Ministry of Health of P. R. China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community health service capacity in China: a survey in three municipalities
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 167–172, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Dong, Y., Lin, X., Lu, W., Tian, X., Yang, L. and Zhang, X. (2013), Community health service capacity in China: a survey in three municipalities. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 167–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01788.x
Authors' contributions: WZ participated in the design of the study, the analysis of data and drafted the manuscript. YD is the principal investigator for this study. She participated in its design and coordination of the data collection. XZ and XL conducted the study design, the analysis of data and made contributions to revise the manuscript. WL and XT contributed to the analysis of data. LY made contributions to revise the manuscript. All authors had read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 10 August 2011
- 1Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China (2010) Statistic of National Medical Service 2010. Beijing, China: Ministry of Health, China. http://www.moh.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/mohwsbwstjxxzx/s10784/201103/50847/.htm
- 2Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China (2010) China Health Statistical Yearbook 2010. Beijing, China: Ministry of Health, China.
- 52010) The next step of constructing community health: general practitioners should take on the mission of health management. Chinese Journal of Health Policy, 3 (8), 23–27.& (
- 72009) Research on basic equipment configuration of community health service facilities in Taiyuan city. Chinese Remedies & Clinics, 9 (12), 1181–1183., , , , & (
- 82009) An analysis of defining the basic diseases and basic clinic items in Zhuhai city. Chinese Journal of Health Policy, 2 (1), 54–59., , , , , & (
- 92007) How to give boundary for basic disease kinds of medical care in community health service. Chinese General Practice, 10 (13), 1113–1115., & (
- 102009) Study of current conditions and district installs for community health service centers in Shanghai city. Chinese Journal of General Practice, 7 (2), 111–112., & (
- 11Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China (2006) Statistical bulletin of the development of health service in China . http://www.moh.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/zwgkzt/pgb/200805/34857.htm .
- 122008) Reflection on the status quo of urban community health stations. Chinese Journal of General Practice, 6 (11), 1176–1177.& (
- 132008) Investigation on present development and service offering condition of community health service institutions in Chongqing city. Journal of Chongqing Medical University, 33 (4), 465–468., & (
- 142009) Analysis on service of community health service facilities in Taiyuan city. Chinese Remedies & Clinics, 9 (12), 1191–1194., , , & (
- 15Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China (2011) Medium and Long-Term Plan for the Development of Human Resources in Medical and Health Service (2011–2020). Beijing, China: Ministry of Health, China.