First author: Wei Zhou. Professor in Health Policy and Management. Studying at Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology and working at Department of Maternal and Children Health and Community Health, Ministry of Health of P. R. China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community health service capacity in China: a survey in three municipalities
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 167–172, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Dong, Y., Lin, X., Lu, W., Tian, X., Yang, L. and Zhang, X. (2013), Community health service capacity in China: a survey in three municipalities. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 167–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01788.x
Authors' contributions: WZ participated in the design of the study, the analysis of data and drafted the manuscript. YD is the principal investigator for this study. She participated in its design and coordination of the data collection. XZ and XL conducted the study design, the analysis of data and made contributions to revise the manuscript. WL and XT contributed to the analysis of data. LY made contributions to revise the manuscript. All authors had read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 10 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!