Is the SF-12 version 2 Health Survey a valid and equivalent substitute for the SF-36 version 2 Health Survey for the Chinese?
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 200–208, February 2013
How to Cite
Lam, E. T. P., Lam, C. L. K., Fong, D. Y. T. and Huang, W. W. (2013), Is the SF-12 version 2 Health Survey a valid and equivalent substitute for the SF-36 version 2 Health Survey for the Chinese?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01800.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!