Revisiting issues, drawbacks and opportunities with observational studies in comparative effectiveness research
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 579–583, August 2013
How to Cite
Alemayehu, D. and Cappelleri, J. C. (2013), Revisiting issues, drawbacks and opportunities with observational studies in comparative effectiveness research. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 579–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01802.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!