Barriers to and enablers of evidence-based practice in perinatal care in the SEA-ORCHID project
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 591–597, August 2013
How to Cite
Turner, T., Short, J. and SEA-ORCHID Study Group (2013), Barriers to and enablers of evidence-based practice in perinatal care in the SEA-ORCHID project. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 591–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01810.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 16 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!