Attitude, knowledge and behaviour towards evidence-based medicine of physical therapists, students, teachers and supervisors in the Netherlands: a survey
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 598–606, August 2013
How to Cite
Scholten-Peeters, G. G. M., Beekman-Evers, M. S., van Boxel, A. C. J. W., van Hemert, S., Paulis, W. D., van der Wouden, J. C. and Verhagen, A. P. (2013), Attitude, knowledge and behaviour towards evidence-based medicine of physical therapists, students, teachers and supervisors in the Netherlands: a survey. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 598–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01811.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 12 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!