Mastering improvement science skills in the new era of quality and safety: the Veterans Affairs National Quality Scholars Program
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 508–514, April 2012
How to Cite
Estrada, C. A., Dolansky, M. A., Singh, M. K., Oliver, B. J., Callaway-Lane, C., Splaine, M., Gilman, S. and Patrician, P. A. (2012), Mastering improvement science skills in the new era of quality and safety: the Veterans Affairs National Quality Scholars Program. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 18: 508–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2011.01816.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!