In representation ACG Study Group: Catalonia (Milagrosa Blanca-Tamayo, Esperanza Escribano-Herranz, Ferran Flor-Serra, Josep Ramón Llopart-López, Daniel Rodríguez-López, Encarna Sánchez-Fontcuberta, Josep Maria Vilaseca-Llobet), Mallorca (José Estelrich-Bennasar, Amador Ruíz, Vicente Juan Verger, María Antònia Mir-Pons, María Vega Martín-Martín, Juan Antonio Pérez-Artigues) and Aragon (José María Abad-Díez, María Mercedes Aza Pascual-Salcedo, Daniel Bordonaba-Bosque, Amaia Calderón-Larrañaga, Francisca González-Rubio, Anselmo López-Cabañas, Jesús Magdalena-Belio, Beatriz Poblador-Plou, Antonio Poncel-Falcó). All the authors that the work has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Obtaining the mean relative weights of the cost of care in Catalonia (Spain): retrospective application of the adjusted clinical groups case-mix system in primary health care
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 267–276, April 2013
How to Cite
Sicras-Mainar, A., Velasco-Velasco, S., Navarro-Artieda, R., Jodar, A. A., Plana-Ripoll, O., Hermosilla-Pérez, E., Bolibar-Ribas, B., Prados-Torres, A. and Violan-Fors, C. (2013), Obtaining the mean relative weights of the cost of care in Catalonia (Spain): retrospective application of the adjusted clinical groups case-mix system in primary health care. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01818.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 15 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!