Effects of an educational patient safety campaign on patients' safety behaviours and adverse events
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 285–291, April 2013
How to Cite
Schwappach, D. L.B., Frank, O., Buschmann, U. and Babst, R. (2013), Effects of an educational patient safety campaign on patients' safety behaviours and adverse events. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 285–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01820.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 1 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!