Sustained use of a tool for lifestyle intervention implemented in primary health care: a 2-year follow-up
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 327–334, April 2013
How to Cite
Carlfjord, S., Lindberg, M. and Andersson, A. (2013), Sustained use of a tool for lifestyle intervention implemented in primary health care: a 2-year follow-up. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01827.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 29 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!