The abstract was a poster presentation at the AMEE 2011, Vienna, Austria on 29–31 August 2011.
Effect of continuous education for evidence-based medicine practice on knowledge, attitudes and skills of medical students
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 607–611, August 2013
How to Cite
Liabsuetrakul, T., Sirirak, T., Boonyapipat, S. and Pornsawat, P. (2013), Effect of continuous education for evidence-based medicine practice on knowledge, attitudes and skills of medical students. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 607–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01828.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!