Both authors contributed equally.
Stress ulcer prophylaxis in non-critically ill patients: a prospective evaluation of current practice in a general surgery department
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 374–378, April 2013
How to Cite
Bez, C., Perrottet, N., Zingg, T., Leung Ki, E.-L., Demartines, N. and Pannatier, A. (2013), Stress ulcer prophylaxis in non-critically ill patients: a prospective evaluation of current practice in a general surgery department. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 374–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01838.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 31 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!