Present address: UMR1300 INRA/ONIRIS Bioagression, Epidemiologie et Analyse de risqué, Atlanpole La Chantrerie, BP40706 44307, Nantes Cedex 3, France.
Analysis of scientific truth status in controlled rehabilitation trials
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 617–625, August 2013
How to Cite
Kerry, R., Madouasse, A., Arthur, A. and Mumford, S. D. (2013), Analysis of scientific truth status in controlled rehabilitation trials. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 617–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01855.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!