The influence of clinical evidence on surgical practice
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 825–828, October 2013
How to Cite
Honeybul, S. and Ho, K. M. (2013), The influence of clinical evidence on surgical practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 825–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01857.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!