Study protocol for a pilot study to explore the determinants of knowledge use in a medical education context
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 829–832, October 2013
How to Cite
Reeves, S., Leslie, K., Baker, L., Egan-Lee, E., Légaré, F., Silver, I., Rosenfield, J., Hodges, B., Curran, V., Armson, H. and Kitto, S. (2013), Study protocol for a pilot study to explore the determinants of knowledge use in a medical education context. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 829–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01858.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!