Katherine Corcoran is now working at The George Institute for Global Health, Level 10, King George V Building, PO Box M201, 83–117 Missenden Rd, Camperdown, NSW 2050, Australia.
Is it time to abandon paper? The use of emails and the Internet for health services research – a cost-effectiveness and qualitative study
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 855–861, October 2013
How to Cite
Hunter, J., Corcoran, K., Leeder, S. and Phelps, K. (2013), Is it time to abandon paper? The use of emails and the Internet for health services research – a cost-effectiveness and qualitative study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 855–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01864.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!