Systematic reviews showed insufficient evidence for clinical practice in 2004: what about in 2011? The next appeal for the evidence-based medicine age
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 633–637, August 2013
How to Cite
Villas Boas, P. J. F., Spagnuolo, R. S., Kamegasawa, A., Braz, L. G., Polachini do Valle, A., Jorge, E. C., Yoo, H. H. B., Cataneo, A. J. M., Corrêa, I., Fukushima, F. B., do Nascimento, P., Módolo, N. S. P., Teixeira, M. S., de Oliveira Vidal, E. I., Daher, S. R. and El Dib, R. (2013), Systematic reviews showed insufficient evidence for clinical practice in 2004: what about in 2011? The next appeal for the evidence-based medicine age. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 633–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01877.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!