Are health professionals’ perceptions of patient safety related to figures on safety incidents?
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 944–947, October 2013
How to Cite
Martijn, L., Harmsen, M., Gaal, S., Mettes, D., van Dulmen, S. and Wensing, M. (2013), Are health professionals’ perceptions of patient safety related to figures on safety incidents?. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 944–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01887.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- The Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (VWS). Grant Number: 313741
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!