Conflict of interest: JJB is founder and owner of Epigear International Pty Ltd, which makes the MetaXL software.
Methods for the bias adjustment of meta-analyses of published observational studies†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 653–657, August 2013
How to Cite
Doi, S. A. R., Barendregt, J. J. and Onitilo, A. A. (2013), Methods for the bias adjustment of meta-analyses of published observational studies. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 653–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01890.x
This article was published online on July 29, 2012. Errors in two equations in the appendix were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [February 26, 2013].
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!