Conflict of interest: JJB is founder and owner of Epigear International Pty Ltd, which makes the MetaXL software.
Methods for the bias adjustment of meta-analyses of published observational studies†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: EBM Thematic Issue
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 653–657, August 2013
How to Cite
Doi, S. A. R., Barendregt, J. J. and Onitilo, A. A. (2013), Methods for the bias adjustment of meta-analyses of published observational studies. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 653–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01890.x
This article was published online on July 29, 2012. Errors in two equations in the appendix were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [February 26, 2013].
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!