Conflict of interest: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
The quality of clinical practice guidelines in China: a systematic assessment
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 961–967, October 2013
How to Cite
Hu, J., Chen, R., Wu, S., Tang, J., Leng, G., Kunnamo, I., Yang, Z., Wang, W., Hua, X., Zhang, Y., Xie, Y. and Zhan, S. (2013), The quality of clinical practice guidelines in China: a systematic assessment. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 961–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2012.01893.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!