Lancefield group C Streptococcus dysgalactiae infection responsible for fish mortalities in Japan
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 679–686, December 2004
How to Cite
Nomoto, R., Munasinghe, L. I., Jin, D.-H., Shimahara, Y., Yasuda, H., Nakamura, A., Misawa, N., Itami, T. and Yoshida, T. (2004), Lancefield group C Streptococcus dysgalactiae infection responsible for fish mortalities in Japan. Journal of Fish Diseases, 27: 679–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2004.00591.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received: 11 March 2004 Revision received: 16 June 2004 Accepted: 28 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!