A novel systemic granulomatous inflammatory disease in farmed Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua L., associated with a bacterium belonging to the genus Francisella
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 307–311, May 2006
How to Cite
Olsen, A. B., Mikalsen, J., Rode, M., Alfjorden, A., Hoel, E., Straum-Lie, K., Haldorsen, R. and Colquhoun, D. J. (2006), A novel systemic granulomatous inflammatory disease in farmed Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua L., associated with a bacterium belonging to the genus Francisella. Journal of Fish Diseases, 29: 307–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2006.00714.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Received: 5 December 2005 Revision received: 15 February 2006 Accepted: 21 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!