Molecular markers of cancer in cartilaginous fish: immunocytochemical study of PCNA, p-53, myc and ras expression in neoplastic and hyperplastic tissues from free ranging blue sharks, Prionace glauca (L.)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 107–115, February 2008
How to Cite
Borucinska, J. D., Schmidt, B., Tolisano, J. and Woodward, D. (2008), Molecular markers of cancer in cartilaginous fish: immunocytochemical study of PCNA, p-53, myc and ras expression in neoplastic and hyperplastic tissues from free ranging blue sharks, Prionace glauca (L.). Journal of Fish Diseases, 31: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2007.00871.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Received: 17 June 2007 Revision received: 2 July 2007 Accepted: 9 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!