Cultural characteristics of salmonid alphaviruses – influence of cell line and temperature
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 AFBI. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 859–868, November 2008
How to Cite
Graham, D. A., Wilson, C., Jewhurst, H. and Rowley, H. (2008), Cultural characteristics of salmonid alphaviruses – influence of cell line and temperature. Journal of Fish Diseases, 31: 859–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2008.00946.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Received: 21 August 2007 Revision received: 8 January 2008 Accepted: 8 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!