Chronic ulcerative dermatopathy in cultured marine fishes. Comparative study in sharpsnout sea bream, Diplodus puntazzo (Walbaum)
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 459–474, June 2011
How to Cite
Katharios, P., Papadaki, M., Ternengo, S., Kantham, P. K., Zeri, C., Petraki, P. E. and Divanach, P. (2011), Chronic ulcerative dermatopathy in cultured marine fishes. Comparative study in sharpsnout sea bream, Diplodus puntazzo (Walbaum). Journal of Fish Diseases, 34: 459–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2011.01257.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Received: 2 August 2010 Revision received: 29 November 2010 Accepted: 5 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!