Chronic ulcerative dermatopathy in cultured marine fishes. Comparative study in sharpsnout sea bream, Diplodus puntazzo (Walbaum)
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 459–474, June 2011
How to Cite
Katharios, P., Papadaki, M., Ternengo, S., Kantham, P. K., Zeri, C., Petraki, P. E. and Divanach, P. (2011), Chronic ulcerative dermatopathy in cultured marine fishes. Comparative study in sharpsnout sea bream, Diplodus puntazzo (Walbaum). Journal of Fish Diseases, 34: 459–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2011.01257.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Received: 2 August 2010 Revision received: 29 November 2010 Accepted: 5 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!