Efficacy of a glycoprotein DNA vaccine against viral haemorrhagic septicaemia (VHS) in Pacific herring, Clupea pallasii Valenciennes
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 775–779, October 2012
How to Cite
Hart, L. M., Lorenzen, N., LaPatra, S. E., Grady, C. A., Roon, S. E., O’Reilly, J., Gregg, J. L. and Hershberger, P. K. (2012), Efficacy of a glycoprotein DNA vaccine against viral haemorrhagic septicaemia (VHS) in Pacific herring, Clupea pallasii Valenciennes. Journal of Fish Diseases, 35: 775–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2012.01364.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received: 25 January 2012 Revision received: 28 February 2012 Accepted: 8 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!