Ceratomyxa shasta genotypes cause differential mortality in their salmonid hosts
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 725–732, October 2012
How to Cite
Hurst, C. N. and Bartholomew, J. L. (2012), Ceratomyxa shasta genotypes cause differential mortality in their salmonid hosts. Journal of Fish Diseases, 35: 725–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2012.01407.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Restoration and Enhancement Program. Grant Number: Bureau of Reclamation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!