Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Flavobacterium columnare isolates collected worldwide from 17 fish species
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 45–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Declercq, A. M., Boyen, F., Van den Broeck, W., Bossier, P., Karsi, A., Haesebrouck, F. and Decostere, A. (2013), Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Flavobacterium columnare isolates collected worldwide from 17 fish species. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2012.01410.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds, BOF. Grant Number: 01Z06210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!