Preliminary success using hydrogen peroxide to treat Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., affected with experimentally induced amoebic gill disease (AGD)
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 839–848, November 2012
How to Cite
Adams, M. B., Crosbie, P. B. B. and Nowak, B. F. (2012), Preliminary success using hydrogen peroxide to treat Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., affected with experimentally induced amoebic gill disease (AGD). Journal of Fish Diseases, 35: 839–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2012.01422.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Fisheries Research and Development Corporation. Grant Number: 2010/218
- Tasmanian Salmonid Growers Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!