Isolation of bacterial probiotic candidates from the gastrointestinal tract of rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum), and screening for inhibitory activity against Flavobacterium psychrophilum
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 809–816, November 2012
How to Cite
Burbank, D. R., LaPatra, S. E., Fornshell, G. and Cain, K. D. (2012), Isolation of bacterial probiotic candidates from the gastrointestinal tract of rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum), and screening for inhibitory activity against Flavobacterium psychrophilum. Journal of Fish Diseases, 35: 809–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2012.01432.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- USDA/CREES WSU/UI. Grant Numbers: 111033G002502, 113389G0025555, 103306G0017310
- McNair Achievement Program and Graduate Assistantship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!