An outbreak of Streptococcus agalactiae infection in cage-cultured golden pompano, Trachinotus blochii (Lacépède), in Malaysia
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 849–852, November 2012
How to Cite
Amal, M. N. A., Zamri-Saad, M., Iftikhar, A. R., Siti-Zahrah, A., Aziel, S. and Fahmi, S. (2012), An outbreak of Streptococcus agalactiae infection in cage-cultured golden pompano, Trachinotus blochii (Lacépède), in Malaysia. Journal of Fish Diseases, 35: 849–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2761.2012.01443.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!