†Honorary Research Fellow. Current address: Department of Applied Statistics, University of Reading, P.O. Box 217, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 2AN.
Milk consumption and prevalence of coronary heart disease in men and women from the Scottish Heart Health Study
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 305–310, October 1992
How to Cite
Bolton-Smith, C., Brown, C. A., Woodward, M. and Tunstall-Pedoe, H. (1992), Milk consumption and prevalence of coronary heart disease in men and women from the Scottish Heart Health Study. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 5: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.1992.tb00169.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- MS accepted June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.