Estimation of food portion size using photographs: validity, strengths, weaknesses and recommendations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 65–74, February 1995
How to Cite
Lucas, F., Niravong, M., Villeminot, S., Kaaks, R. and Clavel-Chapelon, F. (1995), Estimation of food portion size using photographs: validity, strengths, weaknesses and recommendations. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 8: 65–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.1995.tb00296.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- MS accepted October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.