Media use as a reason for meal skipping and fast eating in secondary school children
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 91–100, April 2006
How to Cite
Van den Bulck, J. and Eggermont, S. (2006), Media use as a reason for meal skipping and fast eating in secondary school children. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 19: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2006.00683.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!