The effect of substituting alternative grains in the diet on the nutritional profile of the gluten-free diet
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation. © 2009 The British Dietetic Association Ltd 2009
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 359–363, August 2009
How to Cite
Lee, A. R., Ng, D. L., Dave, E., Ciaccio, E. J. and Green, P. H. R. (2009), The effect of substituting alternative grains in the diet on the nutritional profile of the gluten-free diet. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 22: 359–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2009.00970.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.