Green tea improves metabolic biomarkers, not weight or body composition: a pilot study in overweight breast cancer survivors
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The British Dietetic Association Ltd
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 590–600, December 2010
How to Cite
Stendell-Hollis, N. R., Thomson, C. A., Thompson, P. A., Bea, J. W., Cussler, E. C. and Hakim, I. A. (2010), Green tea improves metabolic biomarkers, not weight or body composition: a pilot study in overweight breast cancer survivors. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 23: 590–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2010.01078.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.