Effects of dietary fibre intake during adolescence on the components of the metabolic syndrome at the age of 36 years: the Amsterdam Growth and Health Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The British Dietetic Association Ltd
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 601–608, December 2010
How to Cite
Veldhuis, L. ., Koppes, L. L. J., Driessen, M. T., Samoocha, D. . and Twisk, J. W. R. (2010), Effects of dietary fibre intake during adolescence on the components of the metabolic syndrome at the age of 36 years: the Amsterdam Growth and Health Longitudinal Study. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 23: 601–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2010.01089.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.