Dietary behaviour and nutritional status in underprivileged people using food aid (ABENA study, 2004–2005)
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2011 The British Dietetic Association Ltd
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 560–571, December 2011
How to Cite
Castetbon, K., Méjean, C., Deschamps, V., Bellin-Lestienne, C., Oleko, A., Darmon, N. and Hercberg, S. (2011), Dietary behaviour and nutritional status in underprivileged people using food aid (ABENA study, 2004–2005). Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 24: 560–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2011.01158.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.