PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION AND EPIDEMIOLOGY
Sodium intake and excretion in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a cross-sectional analysis of overweight and obese males and females in Australia
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2012 The British Dietetic Association Ltd
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 129–139, April 2012
How to Cite
Villani, A. M., Clifton, P. M. and Keogh, J. B. (2012), Sodium intake and excretion in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a cross-sectional analysis of overweight and obese males and females in Australia. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 25: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2011.01223.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.