PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION AND EPIDEMIOLOGY
A qualitative exploration of stakeholder perspectives on a school-based multi-component health promotion nutrition programme
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2012 The British Dietetic Association Ltd
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 547–556, December 2012
How to Cite
Middleton, G., Keegan, R. and Henderson, H. (2012), A qualitative exploration of stakeholder perspectives on a school-based multi-component health promotion nutrition programme. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 25: 547–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2012.01266.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.