Cluster analysis of fruit and vegetable-related perceptions: an alternative approach of consumer segmentation
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2012 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 38–47, February 2013
How to Cite
Simunaniemi, A.-M., Nydahl, M. and Andersson, A. (2013), Cluster analysis of fruit and vegetable-related perceptions: an alternative approach of consumer segmentation. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 26: 38–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2012.01272.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.